About Me

My photo
I love everything about food, especially cooking for my family and friends. When I have the time, I quilt! My favorite thing....spending time with our Granddaughter Jayla! Please feel free to leave comments, ask questions and let me know how you like the recipe!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Ramble

Good morning everyone,

Today's posting is going to be short and sweet without any recipes.  I'm watching the news and all that's happening in Japan and the Tsunami warnings out across the world hoping and praying everyone is okay.

I have a busy day ahead of me that includes a stop at The Fresh Market and baking Jayla's (our Granddaughter) birthday cake, sending out more resumes (maybe one of these days I'll find a job again) and catching up on my quilting projects!

Please be sure to check back tomorrow.  I'm working on Roman Oxtail Stew with Sunchoke Puree for dinner tonight with some home baked bread and Sunday be sure to look for the origins of "Sunday Sauce"!

I would love to hear from you about what you're cooking (Pat, is Yak Stew on the menu?) and feedback on the recipes; if you have tried them, what do you think?.

Have a great Friday and go cook something delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I call it "Yak Stew" but it's actually Water Buffalo,and yes,it is on the menu this evening.One of these days I'll write down the recipe and share it with you,although I don't know where you're going to find Water Buffalo in the States.

    ReplyDelete