About Me

My photo
I love everything about food, especially cooking for my family and friends. When I have the time, I quilt! My favorite thing....spending time with our Granddaughter Jayla! Please feel free to leave comments, ask questions and let me know how you like the recipe!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's the Weekend!

Hooray, the weekend is here!  What are your plans?  Hopefully you have a wonderful weekend of fun activities planned.  It's going to be beautiful here with temps in the high 70's here and I plan on getting out and going for ride with the top down.  I'm also going to get the herb garden started.  Finally!
I love having fresh herbs for cooking and making compound butters (I'll be posting about some of those in the future blogs).

So I am taking a couple of days off from posting (not from cooking though).  Let me know what you have been cooking and give me your feedback on the recipes, I would love to hear from you.  And be sure to sign up as a Follower and subscribe via Atom Feeds (at the bottom of each blog post), that way you won't miss a thing!


Enjoy your weekend and hope to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you are doing this, cooking is a passion we american love to eat and cook, cooking of chicken soup for the soul, LIVE STRONG AND WITH PASSION EVERYDAY

    ReplyDelete